Maple Wheat Bread For The Bread Machine
1 cbuttermilk ( 70 to 80 degrees
2 Tbspmaple syrup
2 Tbspbutter,softened or vegetable oil ( i used oil )
2 Tbspnonfat dry milk powder
1 cwhole wheat flour
2 cbread machine flour ( 1 1/4 cups of canadian flour )
1 1/2 tspbread machine yeast
How to Make Maple Wheat Bread For The Bread Machine
- Add ingredients to bread machine as directed by your instruction manual.(most machines,use wet ingredients first. After adding all the dry ingredients,EXCEPT YEAST & SALT. I usually make two little "wells in in the flour and add the yeast in one and the salt in the other. DO NOT LET YEAST TOUCH WATER!!!).
- Set bread machine on basic bread cycle,and go on from there :).
- Or just use dough cycle,remove from machine,form into loaf and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Cover, and let rise in warm place for 1 hour.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes,at 350 degrees.