Kimi's French Bread Pizza
- 1 large
- loaf of crusty french bread
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- italian seasoning
- pizza sauce (as much a you like)
- toppings: cheese, parmesan,bacon, pepperoni, green pepper, ect
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Kimi's French Bread Pizza
- 1Cut bread long ways to have 2 long pieces. In a bowl combine garlic and olive oil and let sit for a few minutes.
- 2On bread brush each slice with a good amount of oil. Spread sauce over bread. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Add desired toppings, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and then mozzarella.
- 3Bake in a 400F oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is browned a bit on top.