How to Make Jesus Bread
- Mix 1/4 cup warm water and yeast in bowl.Better to use a wooden spoon.Blend in honey.
- Add salt and 1 1/4 cups of warm water.
- Add flour a cup at a time till soft ball forms and its not wet.
- Knead till it gets hard to knead.About one minute.
- Grease bread pan.Form dough into a loaf and put in bread pan. Let rise one hour. Till double in size. I usually put it in the oven to rise and then turn on the oven and bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. Check to see if its golden brown and when you tough the top it sounds hollow.