★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/8 tsp
- egg white,slightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- cold water
- (8 count)can refrigerated breadstick dough
How to Make Italian-Style Breadsticks
- 1You can bake the breadsticks up to 2 days ahead of time.Reheat in microwave on med for soft breadsticks.Or,bake in 400 degree oven for 5 minutes,for crispy breadsticks.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.Combine Parmesan cheese,oregano,basil and pepper in small bowl;mix well and set aside.
- 3Beat egg white with water;set aside.Unroll breadstick dough;separate at perforations.Cut each strip lengthwise into 2 separate strips,each 1/2 in thick.
- 4Brush dough with some egg white mixture;sprinkle with some cheese mixture.Fold dough strips in half lenghthwise;twist each strip to form breadsticks.Press ends together to seal.
- 5Brush twists with remaining egg white mixture;sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.Arrange on prepared baking sheets.Bake until golden brown,about 15 minutes..Serve warm..Enjoy!!