How to Make Irish Soda Bread
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- With a fork cut in 1/4 cup butter until mix is crumbly.
- Add milk and vinegar and blend well.
- Knead dough 5 or 6 times on flour surface or until not sticky.
- Press dough evenly into a greased 8 inch round baking pan. With sharp knife cut an x in the middle 1/4" deep.
- Bake 25 - 35 minutes or until golden brown at 350 degrees.
- Brush top with remainig tablespoon of butter.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool on wire rack 10 minutes before cutting and serving.