☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkg16oz mozzarella cheese
4 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls
·red food coloring
·these amounts given of the ingredients is what i happened to use, you may need different amounts depending on the pan you use or any other factor.
How to Make "Intestines"
- Cut the cheese into pieces. I cannot cut even slices so I had to cut some of the thicker slices in half. Preheat oven according to crescent roll packages.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough and pinch the perforated lines together.
- Place the pieces of cheese in the middle of the dough and roll the dough around the cheese so you have a log.
- Place the dough and cheese logs in the pan. I used an aluminum foil pan. Curve them around the edges and try to make it look like one continuous "intestine". Kind of smoosh it together too to make it look more realistic.
- When pan is full,bake in the oven until the dough is cooked. You may want to leave it in a bit longer just to be sure, on top mine looked done but when we cut into it, the dough could have cooked more.
- When cooled slightly, add food coloring. I used a q-tip, you can use a paint brush or what ever you have. Paint the edges and creases with the red food coloring. And serve! you can reheat if needed.