Ice Cream Bread
It's my go-to gift. I simply attach the recipe on a cute card, and it's an instant conversation starter. Pinch it, you'll be glad you did.
- 1 cup butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
How to Make Ice Cream Bread
- 1Here's how you create the magic...in a small bowl combine the ice cream, flour and sugar. (It's just that EZ).
- 2Transfer to a 5-3/4in.x3-in.x2-in. little loaf pan coated with spray. Bake at 350-degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 3Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.