HOUR AND A HALF ROLLS
How to Make HOUR AND A HALF ROLLS
- Mix yeast in warm water. Add dry milk, sugar and salt (warmed eggs, optional (yolks broken) Stir until well blended.
- Add 2 to 3 cups of flour, mix well. Add 1/2 cup oil, mix in well. Add about 3 more cups of flour and mix.
- Knead until no longer sticky. Let rise once. Shape into rolls, let rise again, about 30 minutes. TO SHAPE *HAMBURGER BUNS: cut dough, lay in floured palm of hand; fold sides into center, working until smooth and round.
- Bake in 375 oven for 15 minutes
- *PARKER HOUSE ROLLS: roll 3 small balls and place in one muffin tin to bake.