★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 ccanned milk
2 1/2 tspyeast
1/3 ccrisco oil
1 Tbspsalt (optional)
6 1/2 cflour
How to Make Hot Rolls
- In a large mixing bowl follow directions on yeast package and stir until well dissolved.
- Add egg, milk, sugar, and oil.
- Then add flour to make dough stiff.
- Beat well and let dough rest for 5 min (place a kitchen towel over mixing bowl when letting the dough rest/rise).
- Knead dough for 6 minutes.
- Let dough rise until it doubles in bulk (about an hour).
- punch dough down and make into rolls. put them in a muffin pan or cookie sheet.
- Let dough rolls rise again for another hour or two (until they double in bulk).
- You can use a muffin pan or cookie sheet. Let them bake at 400F for 10 - 15 min.