★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 c
- canned milk
- 2 1/2 tsp
- 1/3 c
- crisco oil
- 1 Tbsp
- salt (optional)
- 1/4 c
- 6 1/2 c
How to Make Hot Rolls
- 1In a large mixing bowl follow directions on yeast package and stir until well dissolved.
- 2Add egg, milk, sugar, and oil.
- 3Then add flour to make dough stiff.
- 4Beat well and let dough rest for 5 min (place a kitchen towel over mixing bowl when letting the dough rest/rise).
- 5Knead dough for 6 minutes.
- 6Let dough rise until it doubles in bulk (about an hour).
- 7punch dough down and make into rolls. put them in a muffin pan or cookie sheet.
- 8Let dough rolls rise again for another hour or two (until they double in bulk).
- 9You can use a muffin pan or cookie sheet. Let them bake at 400F for 10 - 15 min.