Homemade Hamburger Buns
How to Make Homemade Hamburger Buns
- 1In large bowl place the first 5 ingredients and place in microwave for 1 minute, (careful not to get to warm or it will kill the yeast) stir and pour into bread machine
- 2add the flour and the yeast and set your machine on dough cycle
- 3after cycle is complete remove dough punch down and divided into 12 balls a little bigger than a golf ball, make tight balls by pulling the dough and pinching at the bottom. place on cookie sheets that have been covered with aluminum foil and let rest for one minute.with lightly oiled hands press down on each ball, flattening to about 4 inches wide.
- 4cover with dishtowel and let rise for another 30 minutes, brush tops with the mixture of egg yolk and water and sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.