Homemade Croutons by Morcash
These were such a hit that I didn't make time to snap a picture of them before they were gone! But, I decided to make a new batch just for pictures from some hamburger buns I had leftover too!
How to Make Homemade Croutons by Morcash
- 1Heat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Spray cooking spray with canola oil onto baking pan. I used a disposable round pizza pan.
- 3Slice all bread into bite size cubes about 1/2" in size. Spread bread onto baking pan, and spray bread with cooking spray.
- 4Sprinkle the sweet basil and garlic powder onto bread cubes. Spray cooking spray again, so that basil and garlic powder are locked onto bread.
- 5Pop baking pan of bread into 275' oven for 25 minutes. Turn oven off after 25 minutes, and leave bread cubes in hot oven for about 15-20 minutes. Bread cubes will begin to dry & harden to that toasted crunchiness when left in hot oven.