hamburger sandwich dippers
- loaves frozen bread dough
- 1-1 1/2 lb
- carrots diced
- onion diced
- head of cabbage chopped
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c
- smokey cheddar cheese grated
- egg yolks
How to Make hamburger sandwich dippers
- 1Place two frozen loaves of bread on oil sprayed pkate and cover with oil sprayed plastic wrap. I thaw them overnight in the fridge. When thawes cut them into 6 equal slices each loaf. Just let them rest while cooking hamburger.
- 2In large skillet saute onions and carrots and hamburger. Add salt pepper garlic. I mash hambuger till crumbly like taco meat. Cook til meat is done.
- 3Put chopped cabbage on top of meat and put lid on skillet to steam cabbage til done...about 10 min.
- 6Beat 2 egg yolks with 1 tsp garlic salt. Brush tops of each sandwich. It makes them so pretty and adds a nice flavor to the bread.
- 7Put on greased cookie sheet and let rest for 10 minutes. Bake at 350' for 15-20 minutes.
- 8I dip them in spicy mustard and eat! Try regular mustard or ketsup and on occasion we dip them them in au jus.