hamburger sandwich dippers
2loaves frozen bread dough
1-1 1/2 lbhamburger
1/2head of cabbage chopped
1 tspgarlic powder
·salt and pepper to taste
1 csmokey cheddar cheese grated
How to Make hamburger sandwich dippers
- Place two frozen loaves of bread on oil sprayed pkate and cover with oil sprayed plastic wrap. I thaw them overnight in the fridge. When thawes cut them into 6 equal slices each loaf. Just let them rest while cooking hamburger.
- In large skillet saute onions and carrots and hamburger. Add salt pepper garlic. I mash hambuger till crumbly like taco meat. Cook til meat is done.
- Put chopped cabbage on top of meat and put lid on skillet to steam cabbage til done...about 10 min.
- Beat 2 egg yolks with 1 tsp garlic salt. Brush tops of each sandwich. It makes them so pretty and adds a nice flavor to the bread.
- Put on greased cookie sheet and let rest for 10 minutes. Bake at 350' for 15-20 minutes.
- I dip them in spicy mustard and eat! Try regular mustard or ketsup and on occasion we dip them them in au jus.