Grilled Cream Cheese
My friend, Rachel and I made these one time and I promise you, we ate more then one! LOL!
How to Make Grilled Cream Cheese
- Spread one slice of bread with butter. Put in pan butter side down.
- Spread other bread with cream cheese and place on top of bread already in skillet. (I put on a little thick but not over do it)
- Spread butter on top of bread that is on top.
- Grill on both sides till brown but not burnt.
- Remove from skillet.
- Enjoy! I like to eat this Grilled Cheese sandwich with sweet pickles and grapes....Yummy!