How to Make Golden Corral Yeast Rolls
- Dissolve yeast in the 1/4 cup warm water and set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar together with a whisk, add melted butter.
- Add salt and warm milk to egg mixture, then add yeast and flour and mix well with spoon. Do not have your melted butter or warm milk hot. It will kill the yeast.
- . Once all ingredients are combined, cover with a dish towel and let rise in warm place for at least six hours or overnight.
- Two hours before cooking, punch down dough, spray muffin pans, pinch off three pieces of dough for each muffin cup about the size of a walnut. Dip each piece in melted butter. Let rolls rise for about another hour in muffin pans.
- Cook in preheated 400 degree oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.