Golden Cheddar cheese bread
How to Make Golden Cheddar cheese bread
- In a large mixing bowl, add warm milk, yeast and sugar let proof for 10 minutes or until creamy.
- To the yeast mixture add 3 cups of the flour cheese,salt and egg.
- stir until smooth, add 1 cup of the remaining flour and turn onto a well floured surface (using the remaining 1 cup of flour) knead until smooth and elastic , about 8 minutes.
- Place into a well grease large bowl and turn to coat. cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled. about 1 hour.
- punch dough down divide in half and shape into two loaves.
place in two greased 9 inch loaf pans . cover and let rise until doubled about 45 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
remove from pans and let cool on wire racks