Gluten-free "white" bread
1 cmilk, warm
2 tspactive dry yeast
1 1/2 csorghum flour
1 cwhite rice flour
2 Tbsprosemary, dried
1/4 ccanola oil
2 ccorn or potato starch
sprinklecrushed red pepper
How to Make Gluten-free "white" bread
- Mix dry ingredients together really well.
- Mix milk, sugar and yeast together, stir really well together and let sit until nice and foamy.
- In large mixer bowl, beat eggs and oil until foamy, add milk/yeast/sugar mixture and mix together.
- Next add in dry mix a little at a time. The dough should be sticky, not like a regular dough. If it is too sticky, add a little bit more rice flour. If it is too dry, add a little water.
- Put into a 9X5 loaf pan (metal not glass) and bake at 375 for an hour, or until top is golden brown.
- Once finished, cool for 10 minutes in pan on a cooling rack. After 10 minutes take loaf out of pan and place on cooling rack to finish cooling. Serve with butter