Garlic Cheese Bread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- loaf french bread
- 1 c
- miracle whip
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Garlic Cheese Bread
- 1Combine all ingredients except French bread and paprika and mix thoroughly.
- 2Slice French bread, save the heels.
- 3Coat each slice of bread with the cheese mixture and place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle each piece of bread with paprika.
- 4Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, or until mixture bubbles.
- 5Remove and serve along with main courses.