Garlic Cheese Bread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1loaf french bread
1 cmiracle whip
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Garlic Cheese Bread
- Combine all ingredients except French bread and paprika and mix thoroughly.
- Slice French bread, save the heels.
- Coat each slice of bread with the cheese mixture and place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle each piece of bread with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, or until mixture bubbles.
- Remove and serve along with main courses.