Garden Fresh Pizza
My daughter is the one who loves to make 'pizza from scratch' she calls it!
- 1 pkg
- active dry yeast
- 1 c
- water, warm
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- we always sprinkle bottom of dough with corn meal
- 1 large
- tomato ~ ours are really large, may want to use 2
- 1/2 c
- tomato sauce
- add your spices, italian, garlic fresh or powder
DISSOLVE YEAST IN WARM WATER, STIR IN REMAINING INGRED. BEAT VIGOROUSLY 20 STROKES.
LET REST 5 MIN.. BRUSH PIZZA PAN LIGHTLY WITH OIL. PAT OUT DOUGH IN PIZZA PAN.
IN BLENDER PUT CUT UP TOMATO 1/2 C. TOMATO SAUCE SMALL AMOUNT OF OLIVE OIL AND YOUR SPICES AND BLEND TIL ALL COMBINED.
How to Make Garden Fresh Pizza
- 1TOPPING: 2 cups Grated cheese (your choice) we used a mix of Italian, cheddar, mexican ~ or whatever you like.
We topped with red peppers from the garden, and pepperoni slices. Again your choice.
- 2The dough is the best you'll every have in my opinion anyway. Always comes out perfect , thin and great flavor.