Easy Peasy Beer Bread
How to Make Easy Peasy Beer Bread
- 1In a large bowl, mix the Bisquick and the sugar.
- 2Then add the beer, I find it works better if the beer is room temperature. Mix gently to form the batter , but DO NOT OVER MIX. It may look a little lumpy but that's okay.
- 3Pour into a 9 X 3 loaf pan, then pour the butter down the center of the loaf
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 50 minutes.
Check anywhere from 45 - 60 minutes since ovens vary
- 5Take it out of the oven and let it sit about an hour before cutting. You can eat it right away but it may crumble a little. By letting it sit for a while you will get nice slices. We love it with stew or chili or plain with butter and jam.