Easy Fast Bagels
How to Make Easy Fast Bagels
- Combine all ingredients well (except egg & toppings)
- Knead about 5 minutes, till a dough ball forms, IF too tacky add a dusting of flour, small amounts until dough no longer sticky.
- divide dough equally into 6 balls.
- line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, punch your thumb into each ball and place on cookie sheet, now brush each one with the egg wash and top with your favorites.
- Bake about 20 mins at 375 degrees, the turn oven to 450 degrees for 5 more mins for a nice brown top.