Easy Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Diane Hopson Smith
Very soft tender roll.
I'm posting this recipe by request.
Very easy, especially when the machine does all the hard work.
- egg, room temperature
- 3/4 c
- (plus 1 tablespoon) water, 80 degrees f/27 degrees c
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- salt (i used natural sea salt)
- 3 1/4 c
- bread flour (may need to add add'l flour if to sticky)
- 2 tsp
- active dry yeast
- melted butter, optional and not part of original recipe
How to Make Easy Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
- 1This recipe is for 1.5 lbs and will make 18 rolls. Be sure to set your machine up for 1.5 lbs and set on the dough cycle.
I have a Breadman Bread Machine. Check instructions on your machine as different machines may vary.
- 2Add ingredients to your bread machine in order listed.
Start machine and let it complete the cycle.
- 3Once cycle is complete; place dough on a lightly floured service and divide into 18 pieces; shape.
NOTE: you may want to put some oil in your hands to keep dough from sticking to hands.
- 4Place on a greased baking sheet; cover with plastic and let rise for 30 minutes in a warm place. I spread a little melted butter to tops of rolls. This was not part of the recipe but I like the butter.
NOTE: I turn light on in oven and place rolls there to rise. I take out of oven a few minutes before ready to bake so the I can heat oven.
- 5Heat oven to 350 degrees; bake 15 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Spred more butter if desired.
NOTE: It took about 23 minutes in my oven.