★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- warm milk
- 1/2 c
- softened unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 c
- bread flour
- 2 1/4 tsp
- yeast, quick (for bread machine)
How to Make delicious dinner rolls (machine)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan.
- 2Add all ingredients into breadmaker according to manufacturer instructions and turn onto dough cycle.
- 3Turn out dough onto floured surface. separate into 24 equal size balls and place in pan.
- 4bake for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack.