Cucumber Quick Bread
When I first made it and mentioned to my sons what i had used they refused to try it. However they couldnt pass up that delicious aroma and gave in and actually liked it.
when zucchini cost too much at the store I really rely on this great recipe. Hope you try it and enjoy it.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated seeded peeled cucumbers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts(walnuts or pecans)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
How to Make Cucumber Quick Bread
- 1In a bowl, beat eggs.beat in sugar,cucumbers,oil and vanilla extract until well blended. Comebine the remaining ingredients.
- 2now add to the cucumber mixture and beat just until comebined. Pour into 2 greased 9in x 5in loaf pans.
bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean. cool and enjoy! 1 slice of bread=184 calories