Crunchy Wheat and Honey Bread for Bread Machine
- 1 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- margarine or butter, softened
- 2 c
- whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 c
- bread flour
- 1/2 c
- slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 tsp
- regular active dry yeast, or
- 1 3/4 tsp
- bread machine yeast, or quick-acting active dry yeast
How to Make Crunchy Wheat and Honey Bread for Bread Machine
- 1Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade. Place all ingredients in bread pan in the order listed. Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
- 2Select bread type: Press ">"until Whole Wheat is blinking. Press select. Select crust color: Press ">" until Medium is blinking. Press select.
- 3If rapid cycle is desired press Select when Rapid is blinking. Or press ">" if Rapid cycle is not desired. Select loaf size: Press ">" until Large or Small is blinking. Press select.
- 4If delay bake option is desired, press Hour and Min to set timer. Press Start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.