☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspbutter, room temperature
2 Tbspchopped fresh rosemary
6 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1 1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese (about 3 1/2 oz)
5 largegarlic cloves, minced
1baguette, halved lengthwise, then crosswise (4 pieces total)
How to Make Crisp Rosemary-Parmesan Garlic Bread
- Score each piece of bread diagonally 3/4 inch deep at 1 1/2-inch intervals.
- Blend butter and rosemary in processor. Gradually add oil and process until incorporated. Mix in Parmesan cheese. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before continuing.)
- Mix in garlic. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat oven to 400°F. Spread cheese mixture over cut sides of bread.
- If grilling, wrap each piece of bread loosely in foil. Grill in foil until bread is crusty and golden, about 8 minutes.
- If baking, place bread cut side up on baking sheet. Bake until bread is crisp and golden around edges, about 10 minutes.
- Serve bread warm.