- 1 jar(s)
- sharp american cheese spread
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine..softened
- 1 large
- egg white
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- unsliced loaf(1#) day old white or wheat bread
How to Make Crisp Cheese Bread Sticks
- 1In a small bowl,combine 1st-5 ingredients.
Beat until fluffy & blended.
- 2Remove crust from bread.Cut loaf in half widthwise.
Cut each half horizontally into 1/3's; cut each portion lengthwise into fourth's(strips will be about 4"x1"x1")
- 3Spread cheese mixture over all sides of strips;place 2" apart on a greased baking sheet.
Bake 350 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.