Mary Lou Ellis
How to Make Cresent Rolls
- 1Mix together sugar, oil and dry milk. Beat in eggs, 1 at at a time, until well combined.
- 2Dissovle yeast in warm water. Add this to above mixture and stir in salt.
- 3Measure and add 4 cups of flour to yeast mixture. Stir until well combined. Dough will be very sticky. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 4 hours or longer.
- 4Stir down gently and divide in half. Roll out each half into a large circle. Cut each circle into 12 wedges. Roll each piece, from large end, into cresent shape rolls.
- 5Place on 2 sprayed cookie sheets and cover with towels. Let rise for 3 - 4 hours .
- 6Bake for 10 minutes at 375. Enjoy.