Crescent Rolls-Bread Machine
How to Make Crescent Rolls-Bread Machine
- Place ingredients in bread machine in the order listed. Do not stir.
- Press dough cycle. Allow to go through dough cycle, approximately 90 minutes that includes rise time.
- Divid into 2 balls. Roll out ball into a circle. using a pizza cutter, cut into slices like a pizza. Brush with more melted butter. Roll up each slice starting at wide end. Place on greased cookie sheet. Repeat with second ball of dough. Cover and let rise 1-2 hours to double in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- I usually fill the crescents with fillers before baking/last rise.
--Left over ham with cheese and mayo or cream cheese
--Left over Spinach Artichoke Dip
--Pepperoni, cheese and pizza sauce
Use your imagination!!!