Coffee Can Bread
1/2 cwarm water
4 1/2 csifted unbleached flour
1 can(s)evaporated milk
·2 greased 1 pound coffee cans with lids
How to Make Coffee Can Bread
- Mix first 3 ingredients warm water, yeast, and sugar - let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
- Now mix other ingredients in separate bowl, then add the yeast mixture. knead the dough for 10 min.
- Fill the two greased 1-pound coffee cans half full with dough and place greased plastic lids on the cans.
- Let bread rise in warm place until coffee can lids pop off.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350°. Enjoy your coffee can bread!