Coconut Milk Bread (Bread Machine)
- 1 1/2 c
- canned coconut milk
- 4 c
- bread flour (i have used all purpose, and has worked)
- 1 Tbsp
- plus 1 teaspoon of gluten
- 2 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- saf yeast, bread machine yeast or 1 packet of regular yeast
How to Make Coconut Milk Bread (Bread Machine)
- 1Place all the ingredients in the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's instructions. Set crust on medium and program for the Basic Cycle. This recipe is not suitable for the Delay Timer; so don't try it-you'll wish you hadn't!
- 2Remove bread from the pan immediately and place it on a cooling rack. Pass a brush with a little butter over the top and sides. Let cool to room temperature before slicing.