Cin's Pepperoni 5-Cheese Pizza
I made a quick and EZ pizza here at home (we love deep-dish)...mmm mmm good.
All "6"-Photos are my own (pix by: CinStraw)
1) ONE CAN - PILLSBURY'S CRESCENT SEAMLESS DOUGH
2) ZATARAINS CREOLE SEASONING; SPRINKLE ON TOP OF DOUGH
3) RAGU PIZZA SAUCE; ENOUGH TO COVER TOP OF DOUGH
4) SHREDDED CHEDDAR; ENOUGH TO COVER PIZZA SAUCE
5) SHREDDED MOZZARELLA; PUT ON TOP OF CHEDDAR
6) VELVEETA (SMALL CUBES); SPRINKLE CUBES AROUND OVER TOP
7) PRE-MIXED GRATED PARMESAN & ROMANO; SPRINKLE SOME OVER TOP
8) ENOUGH PEPPERONI SLICES TO COVER THE WHOLE TOP
*PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 400°F
How to Make Cin's Pepperoni 5-Cheese Pizza
- 1Preheat your oven (400°) and begin building your pizza.
Lay out the cresent seamless dough on the pizza pan (or whatever pan you are using; I used a rectangle pan). If using a pizza pan, curl the edges so the sauce and melted cheeses stay put.
Build pizza in order given above (in the ingredient list).
Bake in center of oven for 12 to 15 minutes; (my oven only took 13 minutes to cook to my pizza to our desired "browness" and was done).
- 2Ovens temperature do vary, so if your pizza dough starts getting too brown before all is melten and done...turn your oven down to 350°F and finish baking until it's done enough to please you.
This was all that was left by the time I remembered to take pix...it was sooooo good we almost ate the whole thing.