Cin's Beer Bread
Since there were so many already posted I wasn't going to post mine...but, I had it posted on with one of my other recipes (Tallerine) and was asked to post it by itself...so, here it is.
I have been making this Beer Bread forever, I can't even remember when it was that I first started making it.
Sometimes I add 1-Tablespoon of garlic powder (garlic salt or garlic oil) and 1-Tablespoon of Itilian Herb Mix and blend into the flour before adding the beer. I have also blended in shredded cheeses at times.
oooh...BTW, you may want to grease the loaf pan or spray some not-stick spray in it (on bottom and up the sides)...guess I forgot to tell ya that!!!
The bread is not as dry as it appears in the one pic....I added another pic taken when I'd made it again.
How to Make Cin's Beer Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 375° F
- 2Mix the first 3-ingredient together with wooden spoon and pour into a bread loaf pan.
- 3I melt 3 Tablespoons of butter and pour over top of the dough just before placing in oven.
- 4Bake for approximately 1 hour (depending on oven, 50 minutes to 1 hour).
- 5When finished baking, move to cool for 10-to-15 minutes on wire rack before removing from the loaf pan.
- 6...be sure to read "Tips and P.S." under my personal notes (Cindy's Notes), above.