- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- (4 oz) shredded sharp chedder cheese
- 1 c
- thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 3 clove
- loaf french bread..sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 c
- minced fresh parsley (optional)
- paprika (optional)
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1Mix mayonnaise,cheese,onions,and garlic.
Spread on bread halves.
If desired sprinkle with parsley and paprika
- 2Wrap each 1/2 in aluminum foil.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or freeze for another time. (up to 1 week)
Unwrap & place on a baking sheet
Bake 400 degrees in a preheated oven for 8-10 min. (If frozen,20-25 min)or until puffed but not brown.
Cut into slices.