- 1 c
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch
- green onions minced--tops included
- 2 clove
- minced garlic--more or less to taste
- loaves of french bread sliced in half long ways
How to Make Cheese Bread
- 1Mix together all ingredients except for bread.
- 2Spread mixture on the bread, be generous, and put on a foil lined sheet pan or cookie sheet.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- 4This will also work with one loaf of bread--just cut the other ingredients in half. I have also made up a small amount and put onto bread slices that I bake just for the 2 of us.