Cheddar Cheese And Onion Bread
2 Tbspcanola. oil
1 pkgactive dry yeast
2 cshedded cheddar cheese
1/2 smallonion shredded
How to Make Cheddar Cheese And Onion Bread
- Add 2 cups water and 2 cups milk to sauce pan cook on low till hot
- In mixing bowl add oil sugar and salt.
- In small bowl mix warm water and yeast, stir well let sit till resolved. ( l always proof it with a little sugar to make sure yeast is active.)
- By now the milk and water is hot, add to oil, sugar and salt. Mix well let sit till medium cool.
- Add 2 cups flour and mix ,add yeast and mix again. Add rest of flour a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Add cheese and onion mix well turn out on floured surface and knead till smooth and elastic.
- Put in a large greased bowl cover leave in a warm place till doubled in size.
- Punch down shape into loaves and put into 2 greased bread pans. Cover let rise in warm place till doubled in size.
- Bake in 425 degree oven 15 minutes turn oven down to 325 for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from pans and let cool ( l sometimes cheat and have a piece with butter before completely cool.)