Cathy's Yeast Rolls
How to Make Cathy's Yeast Rolls
- 1. Mix together 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
2. Warm water and ½ cup butter on stove, remove when very warm, but not boiling.
3. Beat eggs and add to water.
4. Add to flour mixture with mixer.
5. Add remaining flour with spoon.
6. Heat oven to warm, turn off, or cover in warm room.
7. Put dough in and let rise until double in size.
8. Punch down and divide into 3 equal parts.
9. Roll each into a circle, about 12-14 inches, brush with melted butter, and cut into 12 equal pieces with a pizza cutter.
10. Roll each piece and put into buttered 8 inch cake pan.
11. Let rise again in warm oven or room until double in size.
12. Bake @ 350* for 10-15 minutes. Brush tops with melted