★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 cup
- pecans, chopped and divided
- 1 cup
- 5 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cans
- (16 oz, each) jumbo buttermilk biscuits (12 biscuits) quartered
- 1/3 cup
- butter, buttered
- 1/2 cup
- caramel ice cream toping, heated
- 2 tbs
- maple-flavored syrup
How to Make Caramel Maple Cinnamon Bread
- 1Generously grease a 10 inch bundt pan. Sprinkle half of the pecans in the bottom of the pan; set aside. In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar; set aside.
- 2Cut biscuit dough into quarters. Dip each piece of dough into melted butter and roll in cinnamon/sugar mix to coat. Drop dough pies in pan. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- 3Stir together caramel topping and maple-flavored syrup and drizzle over dough pieces in pan. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until dough is light brown.
- 4Cover with foil to prevent over browning and bake five minutes more. Let stand for one minute only, and invert onto a serving platter. Spoon any remaining topping and nuts in the pan onto rolls. Serve warm. ( NOTE:- Allowing the bread to sit in the pan for more than one minute will make it difficult to remove.)