BUTTERMILK YEAST ROLLS
How to Make BUTTERMILK YEAST ROLLS
- 1Combine yeast and 1/2 cup warm water 1 tablespoon sugar. Mix in large bowl, stir until disolved good and set aside.
- 2Sift dry ingredients and heat buttermilk over low heat until luke warm and add to yeast mixture
- 3Add rest of the sugar, oil and mix well, add dry ingredients 2 cups at a time, mix well
- 4Let stand 10 minutes. kneed for 5 minutes. Shape and place on greased pan, brush top with butter. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- 5Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes. WATCH close, they brown fast.
- 6TIP: You might want to check the date on your yeast and use a box of new baking soda.