★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 stickbutter
4eggs, well beaten
10 ozfrozen broccoli, thawed and drained
8 ozsour cream
2 boxjiffy cornbread mix
1/2 tsplawry's seasoning salt
How to Make Broccoli Cornbread
- Saute the broccoli and onion in 1/2 stick of the butter.
- Combine muffin mix with other ingredients except butter.
- Fold in the sauteed ingredients.
- Melt remaining stick of melted butter in cast iron skillet. Pour over all. Combine well.
- Sprinkle a little corn meal in the bottom of the skillet. The skillet should still be warm from melting the butter. Pour mixture in the skillet. Bake for one hour in 400 degree oven.