★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 stick
- eggs, well beaten
- onion, chopped
- 10 oz
- frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 2 box
- jiffy cornbread mix
- 1/2 tsp
- lawry's seasoning salt
How to Make Broccoli Cornbread
- 1Saute the broccoli and onion in 1/2 stick of the butter.
- 2Combine muffin mix with other ingredients except butter.
- 3Fold in the sauteed ingredients.
- 4Melt remaining stick of melted butter in cast iron skillet. Pour over all. Combine well.
- 5Sprinkle a little corn meal in the bottom of the skillet. The skillet should still be warm from melting the butter. Pour mixture in the skillet. Bake for one hour in 400 degree oven.