Bread machine yeast rolls
How to Make Bread machine yeast rolls
- 1Put all ingredients in above order into bread machine
- 2After dough cycle completes, remove and shape as rolls, placing them on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- 3Cover with a towel and let rise 30 mins in a warm place
- 4Heat oven to 350
Brush tops of rolls with butter prior to baking. I use about 2 tablespoons
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes on the highest rack possible in your oven
- 6Brush with honey butter if desired to give them a slightly sweet taste, as soon as they are removed from the oven.