Bread Machine Autumn Wheat Bread
1 cwarm water- 110 degrees
3 Tbspmilk, also warmed
1 1/2 cwhole wheat flour
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspsalt
How to Make Bread Machine Autumn Wheat Bread
- In a medium saucepan, pour water, milk, sugar, honey and oil to 110 degrees.
- Remove from heat and pour into bread machine container. Immediately add yeast.
- Allow to set for at least ten minutes. Mixture should be foamy and bubbly.
- Next add both flours and salt to bread machine.
- Set to dough cycle.
- Prepare two loaf pans (grease lightly).
- Upon completion of dough cycle, pull dough apart into two even portions--roll into loaves and put these into the prepared pans.
- Allow to raise for another 45 minutes to an hour.
- Bake at 325 for approximately 25 minutes.