Bread Bowl For Soup
I like my soup to have some body.
How to Make Bread Bowl For Soup
- 1Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with a dough hook for about 10 minutes.
- 2Cover and let proof until doubled.Then punch it down and cut into four and roll tight balls and let proof agian until it doubles in size.
- 3Then bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Brush with butter and let cool.
- 4When they cool cut off the top and hollow out the inside.Toast in the oven for 5 minutes and add hot soup
- 5If making onion soup,put the top on and put a slice of swiss and provolone cheese. Then put under the broiler until the cheese turns golden brown.