How to Make BOHEMIA KOLACHES
- 1Soak yeast in lukewarm water. Mix milk,sygar, and salt, stir until dissolved.
- 2Add 3/4 lb. butter and 2 cups flour Beat well. Add eggs and yeast, blending well.
- 3Set aside to rise until spongy and bubbly. Add remaining flour, mix into soft dough.
- 4Grease with butter let rise punch down and let rise again.
- 5Roll out into 1/2 inch thickness, cut dough into circles using biscuit cutter. Place on greased sheet leaving space between each.
- 6Let rise, press small hole in center of each circle. Fill with preserves.
- 7Let rise. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes. Makes 5 or 6 dozen