Blueberry Gift Loaves W/Cranberry Cream Like Topping
- 1 c
- of blueberries or 1 can of blueberies
- 1 pkg
- pound cake mix
- 1/3 c
- chopped nuts
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- each of ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- 2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- cranberry juice
How to Make Blueberry Gift Loaves W/Cranberry Cream Like Topping
- 1Preheat oven according to your pound cake mix directions and follow the cook time on pkg. except reduce cooking time by 10 minutes.
- 2Prepare batter, than gently fold in blueberries, nuts, raisins and spices.
Pour into 3 greased and floured 3" x 5" 2" loaf pans.
Bake according to package minus 10 min. as stated above.
- 3Unmold and cool on a rack .
Topping: Mix confectioners sugar with enough Cranberry Juice until like heavy cream.
Spoon cranberry cream over the three loaves.
Cool well before slicing.
- 4Great little breads to share with loved ones and neighbors.