Best Banana Bread Ever!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cmashed ripe bananas; i use 3-4 small bananas
1/3 cvegetable oil
3/4 tspgrated lemon rind (i've also use orange)
1 1/2 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Best Banana Bread Ever!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Mash bananas with mixer. Add in oil, sugar, eggs, lemon rind, flour, baking soda, salt. Mix well.
- Add the pecans and chocolate chips; stir by hand. Pour into pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour. Test with cake tester. Bread is done when cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes on wire rack. Loosen with a knife all the way around; turn loaf out of pan and cool completely on rack. Serve and enjoy!
This can also be frozen.