☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cegg substitute
1/2 cwhipped topping
1 Tbspbaking powder
6 cchocolate ice cream
How to Make Belgian Waffle
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk, egg and vanilla just until blended.
- Pour 3/4 cup batter into waffle iron and bake according to manufacturer's directions.
- Remove waffle from waffle iron.
- Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream onto waffle and top with 2 teaspoons whipped topping.
- Add strawberries if desired.
- Repeat with remaining batter.