Banana Walnut Bread
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Banana Walnut Bread
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Butter a loaf pan.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into a medium bowl; stir in the walnuts, set aside. Whisk the eggs and vanilla together.
- In a mixing bown cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually pour the egg mixture into the butter while mixing until incorporated.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon.
- Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan, invert onto rack and cool completely before slicing.