Banana / Oatmeal Bread
2 cbisquick mix
1 coatmeal, uncooked
1/4 tspbaking soda
3/4 tspbaking powder
3/4 cbrown sugar, light
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1/2 cgolden raisins
2 1/2ripe bananas
How to Make Banana / Oatmeal Bread
- Beat egg and mix with milk and bananas.
- Add egg/milk mixture to bisquick mixture and stir JUST TO BLEND.
- Turn batter into liberally greased 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes (maybe less if your oven runs a bit hotter than most).
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes before removing from oven.
- Wrap in tin foil to keep moist