Bacon Granola Sticky Cresents
1 cdark chocolate almond granola cereal by cascadian farm organic( chopped in blender)
4 slicehormel precooked bacon
1 box8 oz cheesecake pudding mix
2 can(s)pillsbury dough cresent rounds
1/2 cdark brown sugar
1 Tbspcorn syrup, dark
How to Make Bacon Granola Sticky Cresents
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 inch round pan, set aside.
- Chop the 1 cup of granola cereal in blender. Do not over chop!
- Pour the granola into the round pan.
- Chop the 4 slices of bacon and put on top the granola.
- Pour the pudding on a plate.
- Take each cresent and coat top and bottom with the pudding. Place cresents in pan on top the bacon and granola.
- In a sauce pan add the butter and allow to melt. Once butter is melted add the sugar and syrup. Stir until sugar is desolved. Pour mixture over cresents.
- Place in oven on top rack. Bake for 35 to 40 mixtures! Serve Hot!!