Bacon Granola Sticky Cresents
- 1 c
- dark chocolate almond granola cereal by cascadian farm organic( chopped in blender)
- 4 slice
- hormel precooked bacon
- 1 box
- 8 oz cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 can(s)
- pillsbury dough cresent rounds
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- corn syrup, dark
How to Make Bacon Granola Sticky Cresents
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 inch round pan, set aside.
- 2Chop the 1 cup of granola cereal in blender. Do not over chop!
- 3Pour the granola into the round pan.
- 4Chop the 4 slices of bacon and put on top the granola.
- 5Pour the pudding on a plate.
- 6Take each cresent and coat top and bottom with the pudding. Place cresents in pan on top the bacon and granola.
- 7In a sauce pan add the butter and allow to melt. Once butter is melted add the sugar and syrup. Stir until sugar is desolved. Pour mixture over cresents.
- 8Place in oven on top rack. Bake for 35 to 40 mixtures! Serve Hot!!