Auntie's Easy Icebox Potatoe Yeast Rolls
How to Make Auntie's Easy Icebox Potatoe Yeast Rolls
- 1Save the liquid after you boil potatoes with or with out seasonings cooked in the pototoes, you can add water or milk if there is not 2 cups.
- 2Mix yeast, sugar and Warm Potatoe juice in a large bowl, cover and let sit about 5 minutes until yeast starts to active.
- 3beat in eggs and melted butter until mixed well but do not over beat.
- 4Mix flour, salt, and baking powder together, and sift. Add to liquid mixture a little at a time until mixed well. This will be a sticky soft dough.
- 5cover mixture and place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes. This will rise and double or more in size.
- 6Bake on 350 for 20 minutes in greased muffin tins. Make about 18 rolls